The auction has been closed.
This one-of-a-kind commemorative plate, illustrated by Jacqueline Poirier, features Vesuvio’s Pepperoni Pizza. Since opening in 1958, Vesuvio was a Junction neighbourhood institution and the first New York–style pizzeria in Toronto. Before closing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Vesuvio Pizzeria & Spaghetti House had 45 employees. All proceeds from Last Dish go to Toronto Restaurant Workers’ Relief Fund.
Wall mount is included with purchase. Plate is for decorative purposes only.